WriterPTC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WriterPTC

A divergence in PTC industry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The site needs your cooperation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The site needs your cooperation Empty
PostSubject: The site needs your cooperation   The site needs your cooperation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:41 pm

The site needs your cooperation in order to sustain self-advertised ads. The site's earnings will be based on the advertisements like the above ---^ ads. The more income, the more ads and a higher click rate will be available on our ptc site.

I am not commanding you to click ads above or on ads like that in the self-advertised ptc ads. Clicking those ads will not paid (its is against their terms) so do it in your own will. But if you will do and support the site, please don't click more than one per day.

I will eagerly push this site up and be one of the best. Support and cooperate with us. Smile

If you wish to help this site up without spending a dime, send me a PM here so I can give you more information. It will really help the site grow and become a good source of income.

Thank you WriterPTC members.
Back to top Go down
http://writerptc.niceboard.net
vergiecoronado

PostSubject: hello admin...   The site needs your cooperation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:40 pm

i like to improve this site,,,,and i will help u admin....

im looking forwards for your best response.....

ty
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The site needs your cooperation   The site needs your cooperation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Great looking forward for all our efforts pay off. Smile
Back to top Go down
LukC

LukC

PostSubject: Re: The site needs your cooperation   The site needs your cooperation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:23 pm

You have my support Cool
Back to top Go down
http://btl.comoj.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The site needs your cooperation   The site needs your cooperation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm

Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
syntonic

PostSubject: Re: The site needs your cooperation   The site needs your cooperation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:34 pm

I dont like the rule.

How you will know how much real links we are clicked and how much self-advertised ads?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The site needs your cooperation   The site needs your cooperation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:38 pm

syntonic wrote:
I dont like the rule.

How you will know how much real links we are clicked and how much self-advertised ads?

Thanks!

20 of the ads are self-advertised.

So we will really need your cooperation Smile
Back to top Go down
profitboxonline

PostSubject: Small Drops Create Ocean!   The site needs your cooperation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:20 am

Hi

I think we all should support. Every new ventures take some time to spawn its wings in horizon. But if ideas are great and support provided this can happen quick & fast.I believe in one thing "Business Goes Where It is Invited & It Stays Where it is Well Treated" Not a poet, this is one of the punchline of my organisation where I work.

Well but for balancing things admin can announce some bonuses for first movers, happy? Already first 100 have got the best membership status, need not to elaborate.we are also early birds, when the site get some advertisers and the more and more people join it the early birds like us may get some perks, incentives in any kind.

So in my view im ok and ready to support. Admin have already noticed it that now im promoting Writerptc as best as i can. It will not only benefit me but also the site.

Jai Ho!

Rgds
Pawan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The site needs your cooperation   The site needs your cooperation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The site needs your cooperation
Page 1 of 1