WriterPTC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WriterPTC

A divergence in PTC industry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To add 'Click All Ads" button

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
josal

To add 'Click All Ads" button Empty
PostSubject: To add 'Click All Ads" button   To add 'Click All Ads" button I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Dear Admin,

I suggest to add a 'Click all ads' button - the one that "First5clicks" is having. Users just need to click the button once and ads begin to run one after another. Of course, users are still required to click the verification code as per normal in between every ads, but that saves users' trouble to juggle between 2 tabs/windows.

We all know that Aurora tend to have much lower payout. Having this button would encourage members to click all ads and you can also place the $0 ads in between other paid ads to increase click rates.

Hope that helps everybody including Site.
Back to top Go down
BabayaroXXX

Location : http://www.writerptc.info/index.php?ref=BabayaroXXX

PostSubject: Re: To add 'Click All Ads" button   To add 'Click All Ads" button I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:24 am

josal wrote:
Dear Admin,

I suggest to add a 'Click all ads' button - the one that "First5clicks" is having. Users just need to click the button once and ads begin to run one after another. Of course, users are still required to click the verification code as per normal in between every ads, but that saves users' trouble to juggle between 2 tabs/windows.

We all know that Aurora tend to have much lower payout. Having this button would encourage members to click all ads and you can also place the $0 ads in between other paid ads to increase click rates.

Hope that helps everybody including Site.

sorry dude, I think that its not ok if I understand you... on every ptc site I need to wait (30 sec. max) so, I dont see where is problem dude, that is normal, but wen will have all sites that button, it will be great Very Happy
sorry again...
it will be great that you dont need to clik every site you see in your clickin area, but its standard on almost every site and I think its OK! Wink
Btw, this is new site and wee will see, by the time going, is this scam site or admin mean all good to us. (Can he earn and can we earn, of course)
I thin that is a grat site but also I have been so many times a man who "earning for someone else" if you understand me!!
So, its on us... believe or not believe,.... Sad
But I believe Very Happy , but... btw,. I believed to much more sites who disapointing me Mad

sorry on my english, I hope you understand me ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.writerptc.info/index.php?ref=BabayaroXXX
josal

PostSubject: Re: To add 'Click All Ads" button   To add 'Click All Ads" button I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:26 pm

I think you don't quite understand me ... Have you tried clicking 100+ ads that giving $0.0002 each (like first5clicks before they have that button?). It is tedious. Many people will turn away because to earn that $0.02 (2 cents), you have to make 300 clicks (clickin + verification code + close tab for every ads multiply by 100 ads if there are ).

The timer and the verification code are "a must" to deter Cheaters. The "click all ads' button is very helpful for aurora sites that have many ads with very low rate. Just to share, Hoboclix has also added this feature recently ...

anyway, it is just my suggestion.... Smile
Back to top Go down
LukC

LukC

PostSubject: Re: To add 'Click All Ads" button   To add 'Click All Ads" button I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:57 pm

josal wrote:
I think you don't quite understand me ... Have you tried clicking 100+ ads that giving $0.0002 each (like first5clicks before they have that button?). It is tedious. Many people will turn away because to earn that $0.02 (2 cents), you have to make 300 clicks (clickin + verification code + close tab for every ads multiply by 100 ads if there are ).

The timer and the verification code are "a must" to deter Cheaters. The "click all ads' button is very helpful for aurora sites that have many ads with very low rate. Just to share, Hoboclix has also added this feature recently ...

anyway, it is just my suggestion.... Smile

It's a very good idea Cool
Back to top Go down
http://btl.comoj.com/
josal

PostSubject: Re: To add 'Click All Ads" button   To add 'Click All Ads" button I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:08 am

Thank you Admin !

I really enjoy clicking with the added features. I LOVE this site ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To add 'Click All Ads" button   To add 'Click All Ads" button I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To add 'Click All Ads" button
Page 1 of 1